Founder & CEO
With 26 years as a Founder and CEO of five award-winning tech firms and thousands of big data projects for some of the largest brands on the planet, Francois is NURO's CEO while some call him a true computer whisperer ! His love for pushing technology to the next level has led him to architect industry-transformative solutions. With NURO, Francois brings together a massive expertise and progressive visions on applied neuroscience and biotechnology for the benefit and advancement of mankind.
- Key Innovator and Serial Entrepreneur behind multiple global developments in Technology, Online Media and Healthcare.
- Full Stack Developer, Past Google Partner and Past Creator of 18 Industry-transformative ERP systems.
- Leader behind multiple National and International Awards, Provincial and Federal Grants and various Investments.
- Published in TechCrunch, Fast Company, Business Insider, Nanalyze, The Royal Society, Forbes and The Medical Futurist.
- Member of 5 Tech and Life Science Accelerators in Canada and the United States (Silicon Valley).
- 26 Years Exp.
- 4 Companies
- 5 Continents
Founder & CTO
Abhinav is our guru when it comes to groundbreaking technologies. A designer, developer and researcher with experience in building brain computer interfaces, Abhinav holds a Master’s Degree in Interaction Design from IIT Bombay. His expertise extends to robotics, futuristic interactions, interactive arts and intelligent interfaces as well as core entrepreneurship in various health start-ups. His work has been acclaimed in many tech blogs, design labs, conferences and competitions.
- Innovation Lab Founder focused on futuristic technologies for hardware development, social impact and future of living.
- Founder of Biotech Start-Up focused on building one-stop hardware, software and service solutions for Telemedicine.
- Full Stack Developer
- Innovation Winner at tech conferences in Amsterdam and Berlin.
- Previous achievements have been exhibited in Singapore and at the Mumbai Science Museum.
- 7 Years Exp.
- 3 Companies
- 4 Cats
Founder & Strategic Advisor
An international business leader and senior executive with 30 years at Hewlett-Packard, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Welch Allyn and Hill-Rom, Pascal delivers a pragmatic and hands-on expertise based on a deep market, industry and customer understanding in mature and emerging territories. A driving force behind team performance and product launches, Pascal enables concrete outcomes, competitive positioning and solid deliveries based on professionalism, clarity, trust and respect.
- Transformation Leader behind the international sales and marketing teams of multiple well-known, highly-respected, public and private global companies.
- Senior Healthcare Executive having a catalyst role to define, built and implement new connected technologies at the point of care.
- Internationally-recognized Mentor and Entrepreneurial Coach in the field of Commercialization, from Go-To-Market Strategy to Execution.
- Expert in Product Innovation, Technology, Management, Public Relations and Product Delivery.
- 30 Years Exp.
- 8 Companies
- 20 Team Nationalities
With 10 years of experience in tax auditing, corporate accounting and global operations management, Radha works directly with the rest of our executive team to ensure internal efficiency and optimal deliveries to our clients and partners. Radha is just as comfortable dealing with complex operational tasks as she is with handling important patient matters with absolute care, patience and kindness.
- ACCA Accounting Level 2 Certification.
- ACCA C.A.T. Certification.
- Past Government Auditor.
- Past Miss World Affiliate.
- Amateur Chef.
- 10 Years Exp.
- 5 Companies
- 2 Past CFO Roles
Member of the Board of Directors
David J. Kupfer, MD, received his bachelor's and doctorate degrees from Yale University. Dr. Kupfer continued his post-graduate training at Yale and at the National Institute of Mental Health. In 1970, he was appointed Chief Resident Psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine. He then joined the faculty at the University of Pittsburgh in 1973 and became Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Director of Research at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic until 2009. Dr. Kupfer is internationally known as the Chair of the DSM-5 Global Task Force and has been elected to The Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Board Certified and Distinguished Professor Emeritus (Psychiatry, Neuroscience, Clinical and Translational Science)
- Professional Bibliography includes more than 1,000 publications, books and book chapters.
- Chair of DSM-5: The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts.
- In recognition of his contributions to the field, Dr. Kupfer has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors including his 1990 election to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences.
- 59 Years Exp.
- 1,000 Publications
- 68 CV Pages
Member of the Board of Directors
Dr. Laghrissi-Thode has more than 20 years of pharmaceutical industry leadership experience including leading the Dalcetrapib Dal-HEART program as the CEO of DalCor Pharmaceuticals. Most recently, Dr. Laghrissi-Thode was Vice-President at AstraZeneca. Her previous roles include Head of the Cardiovascular and Metabolism Therapeutic Area, Global Product and Portfolio Strategy at AstraZeneca and at Roche. She brings a wealth of experience through working in clinical development, global strategic marketing, business development, licensing and M&A in a variety of therapeutic areas including Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Renal and the Central Nervous System. Dr. Laghrissi-Thode is Board Certified in Psychiatry and holds a Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Tours.
- Multiple positions of senior leadership at AstraZeneca, Roche, Novartis, Sandoz and ZS Pharma.
- Director on the Boards of DalCor Pharmaceuticals, the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ: NERV) and NURO.
- Recognized by the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association for her work in developing and promoting women leadership in Healthcare.
- Interventional Precision Medicine Clinical Trial Expert with thousands of patients across multiple highly-regulated jurisdictions.
- 26 YEARS
- 4 Companies
- 4 Boards of Directors
Member of the Board of Advisors
Diane E. Sullivan is an accomplished commercial leader and board member with a strong command of the global healthcare landscape. She is a proven strategic leader and relationship builder, having solved multiple complex challenges at The Medicines Company / Novartis, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and IBM. As Chief Commercial Officer for The Medicines Company, she was an integral member of the leadership team and the creative force behind a dynamic global commercial strategy which led to the firm’s acquisition by Novartis for $9.7B in 2020. Prior, Diane was Vice-President at AstraZeneca, Vice-President at Pfizer and Vice-President at Wyeth, with expertise in most therapeutic areas, including rare diseases, specialty care, oncology, and primary care. Before Wyeth, Diane had a series of strategic roles at GlaxoSmithKline. She began her career at IBM and was one of team members that launched IBM’s entry into Health Data. Diane earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Dickinson College as well as IBM’s own Executive MBA program.
- Developed and launched first-in-the-industry value-based agreements as Vice-President at AstraZeneca in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Consistently exceeded objectives across six therapeutic areas as Vice-President at Pfizer, while transforming market access strategy for specialty care.
- Launched and built the distribution networks for 20+ brands at IBM, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Built specialty care data management capabilities and reimbursement services at AstraZeneca and Pfizer, exceeding benchmarks for customer satisfaction.
- 30 YEARS
- 5 COMPANIES
- 25 LAUNCHES
Member of the Board of Advisors
Dr. Overduin has received his Medical Doctorate from McMaster University, with further residency training at McMaster University in Internal Medicine. He also received a Ph.D. from MIT, with a major in Systems Neuroscience and a minor in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Dr. Overduin has also been a Postdoctoral Fellow and Research Affiliate at Boston University and the University of California Berkeley. His research has focused on the learning and performance of complex behaviours including reach-to-grasp, speech and mental rehearsal. In his work he has applied mathematical tools to predict and adapt to changes in brain activity and muscle recruitment over learning, including in the context of real-time invasive and non-invasive brain computer interfaces.
- Internist, Neuroscientist and Entrepreneur.
- Founder of Syngli Inc., a neurotechnology start-up for teaching and learning efficiency with offices in Waterloo and Berkeley.
- Expert in Brain Computer Interfaces.
- 20+ Years of Experience in Software Development.
- Big Data Specialist with Terabyte-scale Physiological Datasets.
- 26 YEARS
- 4 UNIVERSITIES
- 5 LANGUAGES